Elderplan Long-Term Care Plan Options
If you or someone you love is living with a chronic condition and requires long-term care (LTC) services at home, Elderplan can help. We offer health plans designed for people who require assistance with activities such as bathing, dressing and meals. We provide the care you need to remain safely in the comfortable surroundings of your home… without any cost to you.
At Elderplan, we know you’d rather receive the care you need at home, so we offer long-term care plans to help keep you there.
If you have Medicaid or Medicare and Medicaid, we have options you can choose from:
Plan de atención administrada a largo plazo HomeFirst
A plan designed for those who receive Medicaid and prefer a separate long-term care plan in addition to their existing medical and prescription drug coverage. While enrolled in HomeFirst, you can keep your own doctor. There is no cost to obtain care from this plan.
As a HomeFirst member, you’ll work with a nurse who will coordinate with your doctor and family to create a care plan tailored to meet your needs. You are able to keep your own doctor as well as your Medicare and Part D coverage. With this plan you get benefits like:
- Social Day Care
- Transportation to and from your medical appointments
- Home health and personal care
- Equipos médicos duraderos, suministros médicos o quirúrgicos, dispositivos protésicos, ortésicos y oxígeno
- Assistance securing community entitlements, including food stamps, phone and utility subsidies, and Medicaid recertification
HomeFirst focuses on providing long-term care services. It does not cover hospital, physician or prescription drugs. For this coverage, HomeFirst members can also enroll in Elderplan Medicare Advantage plans, Original Medicare or another plan.
Elderplan Plus Long Term Care (HMO D-SNP)
A plan for individuals receiving both Medicare and Medicaid who want their health care and long-term care coverage all in one plan. There is no plan premium, no co-payments for doctor and hospital visits, and low co-payments for prescription drugs. You also receive an over-the-counter (OTC) benefit.
- $0 de prima mensual del plan1
- $0 para consultas con médicos dentro de la red
- $0 para una hospitalización del paciente dentro de la red
- $125 mensuales para productos de venta libre relacionados con la salud2
- Transporte gratuito a las citas médicas
- Administración de la atención
- Asistente de atención personal
- Atención en el hogar
- Debe continuar pagando la prima de la Parte B de Medicare, a menos que la pague el programa de asistencia médica estatal. [↩]
- Los miembros que estén en planes que tengan este beneficio pueden comprar medicamentos de venta libre (OTC) sin receta y artículos relacionados con la salud con una tarjeta de débito en tiendas minoristas autorizadas. El período de beneficios es trimestral y no se transfiere de un trimestre a otro. [↩]